Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's that time of year ...

Happy Tuesday friends!  I hope that you all had a good weekend ... I sure did!  My mom is visiting from the Midwest and we have been doing lots of fun things that I will blog about later!  She flies home tomorrow so watch for some new posts later this week.    

To keep you busy until then ... it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards!  I know it's only the beginning of November, but it's already November 9th and before you know it, Thanksgiving will be over and Christmas will be right around the corner!  

I love ALL things Christmas ... I'm just dying to put up my Christmas decorations.  But, at my house, Christmas decorations don't go up until the day after Thanksgiving.  You can be sure that on November 26th my house will be FULL of Christmas cheer.  

Until then, I've got Christmas cards to design and hours of internet surfing to do to find the *PERFECT* present for everyone on my list. Luckily, I've got some help with my Christmas cards ... Shutterfly is hosting an amazing giveaway ... 50 free holiday cards for bloggers.  So, if you are a blogger, check out this promotion!  And, if you're not, check out their site anyways, they have lots of great products!  

I'm trying to decide between these Christmas cards (opinions anyone???):

I love the simplicity of this card.

I love the Christmas tree and multiple photo option on this card.  J. and I did quite a lot over this past year and I'm not sure if I can sum the year up in just one picture. 

But I also love this card even though I'd only be able to use one photo.

How will I ever decide? I love this card too!

And there are many more options on their website ... go check them out here!

Or if Christmas cards aren't your thing ... consider purchasing some personalized gift tags for your Christmas gifts.  This tag is my favorite:


Shutterfly can even help with your gift giving ... they have wall calenders for a great price, canvas wall art, and fun photo books.  I've seen several sites doing canvas wall art this year and I think it's a great idea ... why not turn one of your favorite photos into a keepsake for your home?  I've also given photo books as gifts in the past and they make such a unique and personalized present.  It's thoughtful, personal to the recipient and shows that you put time and effort into their gift!








1 comment:

  1. Oooo... nice Shutterfly offer! You're right, I'm all artsy-fartsy and will make my own, but I'll spread the word on my blog so hopefully more people can take advantage!

    Have fun with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete