Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day!

A big thank you to every one who is currently serving, has served or will serve our country in the future!  These men and women selflessly give of themselves so that those of us who do not want to serve or do not think that we can serve, don't have to.  I have a huge amount of respect for each and every one of them, as well as their families who give them up for days, weeks, months and even years at a time.

I was fortunate enough to spend my day with some of my favorite Navy boys ... J., G.S., N., W. and Mr. R.  But, unfortunately, I wasn't able to be with three other military men who are close to my heart ... my Pop-pop Ed, my late Pop-pop Roger, and one of my very good friends, Patman, who is currently serving in Afghanistan.  To all of you ... I hope you know how much I love and respect you!    

Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment