Friday, November 19, 2010

Deals, Deals, Deals ...

So many good deals today!  Piperlime is offering 25% off all boots today ... and they have free shipping and free returns (love this site!) and today's Groupon is $25 for $50 worth of clothing and accessories from American Apparel!  I LOVE American Apparel and have already been perusing their website to see what I am going to purchase :)  Ann Taylor LOFT is also offering their favorite sweaters for $25 ... for a limited time!  I'm sure there are TONS more great deals going on out in the world but these three caught my eye!

Happy Thursday!
S.E.J.

3 comments:

  1. So dangerous for my bank account! But I love it anyways. I definitely need to get the Groupon. I didn't know about Loft, so I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the deal today for $25 for $50 at Nordstrom's Rack?! Even better than American Apparel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me that you got the Nordstrom's Rack Groupon too! I have a giftcard from last year, so I'm excited to stretch that even further. It's gonna be good. :) Maybe we should have a shopping blogger meet-up for Christmas. I'm waaaay behind on Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete