Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Kim!

I am a little late with my posting today but this weather is making me LAZY.  I don't know how I am going to make it until July 5th.  Good thing my next visitor isn't coming until Saturday night!  Anyways, today is a very special day -- it's my aunt's birthday!  My aunt is one special lady --- she is my dad's little sister and she's the glue that holds my dad's side of the family together.  We've had a lot thrown at us in the past couple of years and she's holding down the fort VERY well.  I don't know how she does it all.  Plus she's a lawyer and the mother of one of my favorite cousins :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT KIM!  I hope you know how much you are loved and respected.  Next time I visit, I'll treat you to the Chocolate Bar!  (hmmm, is that selfish??)

The birthday girl (the blond), her husband, my grandma and my other aunt last Christmas ...

The birthday girl and her mother :)
Love you two lots! 

I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday!
Lots of love from the Pacific Northwest,
J., S., Addy & Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how sweet! Happy birthday Kim!

    I love my aunt, too. She's not my aunt by blood (she's my mum's brother's wife) but she's been in the family since before I was born so she might as well be. She is one of the most kind, beautiful, inspirational people I've ever met. I only hope that I can be such a great auntie to my niece and nephew.

    ReplyDelete