It's been awhile since I posted about my bucket list updates! Since I last posted, here is what I have accomplished:
4. Go camping. I don't think I ever blogged about our trip to Shi Shi Beach on the Olympic Peninsula, but we went camping. In the rain. For a whole weekend. And we had fun. Can you believe it? I couldn't.
41. Go to Victoria, Vancouver Island. This is also on the "to-blog" list, but this past weekend my mom and I took the ferry up to Victoria. It was gorgeous and we couldn't have asked for better weather. More on that later this week.
42. Visit the Olympic Peninsula. There are still a lot of things I'd like to see on the Olympic Peninsula, but I think they will have to wait for another day (or year with the upcoming move). However, I've been over their twice, so I feel like I can cross it off the list.
49. Try Japonessa. R and I went to Japonessa for dinner and drinks a few weeks ago. We had heard that their happy hour pretty goes all night and that was almost true ... it is from 11:30 to 6:30, 6:30 to 8:00 in the bar and then from 10:00 to 11:00. We made it during the bar happy hour and paid $22.00 for our dinner. Total. And we were stuffed. It was amazing. We then splurged on a few of their cocktails and S2 met up with us. We had a great evening and enjoyed trying their fun cocktails. I can't find their cocktail menu online which is depressing because they had a bunch of fun ones that I don't remember the names of now!
55. Go to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. Check. And I blogged about this one already, yay! The tulip festival was absolutely gorgeous and we picked the perfect weekend to attend. I only wish we were going to be here next April for it!
I am working REALLY hard to try to finish up everything else on the bucket list before next March. I will keep you posted on my progress :)