Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What We're eating this week ...

Whew, it was a fun, busy and exhausting weekend.  I will have a post about its awesome-ness tomorrow!  But first, as always, here is what we are eating this week:

Monday - Buitoni Quattro Formaggio Agnolotti (which is basically a fancy word for half moon ravioli?)  I was literally SO exhausted from this weekend that I  spent all day yesterday sitting on the couch.  And then J. and I spent all night sitting on the couch watching "An Officer and a Gentleman" and Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season 5.  Not to mention that we ate SO much over the weekend that we didn't need a huge meal.

Tuesday - Shrimp Stir-Fry with Broccoli, Carrots, Squash, Green Peppers, Onions and Snow Peas.  Easy, healthy and delicious.

Wednesday - Baked Salmon with Couscous and Green Beans.  I think I am going to use this marinade.

Thursday - Gnocchi in Fontina Sauce, with a side salad.  I haven't decided if I am going to add chicken to the dish or just serve it meatless.  J. was supposed to be gone in Reno for the Tailhook Convention, but to make a long story short, the Navy cancelled their flight and he's most likely not going.  So, while a meatless dinner is fine for me, he might want something a little more hearty.  We will see.

I think this week's theme is simple!  September is a busy month for us (as evidenced by my lack of posting!).  I hope you all had a fantastic Labor Day weekend in your corner of the U.S.!

Happy Eating!
S.E.J.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to jump on a flight just so that i can eat with you!! And...i'm going to steal some of these recipes :) miss you.

    N

    ReplyDelete