Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update on the Bucket List!

Here are the ones that I've done since I originally posted the Bucket List:


1.  Portland -- I went last September but we're going again this weekend!  Yay for long weekends!

6. Visit Scuttlebutt Brewery - February 5, 2011.  I'm not a huge beer person but I thought their beers were good and they had a pretty good menu for a brewery.  It was also packed at 4:00 p.m. on a Saturday so I'm pretty sure they are doing something right!


14. Experience Music Project - January 17, 2011.  I blogged about our Tourist Day over MLK weekend, which included a trip to the EMP:  

J. looking at the Guitar Tower

46. Ski Stevens Pass - I can't remember if we went in January or February now, but I'm leaning towards February :)  It was a beautiful day when we went and we stayed for night skiing.  It was such a great time!  




50. Visit the Fremont Troll - January 17, 2011.  Also part of our Tourist Day!

That's Mr. S. up top and some randos to the right

51.  Visit the Ballard Locks - January 17, 2011.  Tourist Day!


52.  Kerry Park - January 17, 2011.  I'd like to go back on a clear or sunny day and get some really good pictures of downtown and Mt. Rainier.  


53. Go to the top of the Water Tower in in Capitol Hill - January 19, 2011.  I'd also like to go back and get some better pictures!  

What a gorgeous view!

The elusive Mt. Rainier

That's what we've been up to lately!  We are really enjoying our time out here ... it's so nice to be in a different part of the country and have the opportunity to travel around and explore such fun and interesting places!

No comments:

Post a Comment