1. Portland -- I went last September but we're going again this weekend! Yay for long weekends!
6. Visit Scuttlebutt Brewery - February 5, 2011. I'm not a huge beer person but I thought their beers were good and they had a pretty good menu for a brewery. It was also packed at 4:00 p.m. on a Saturday so I'm pretty sure they are doing something right!
14. Experience Music Project - January 17, 2011. I blogged about our Tourist Day over MLK weekend, which included a trip to the EMP:
J. looking at the Guitar Tower
46. Ski Stevens Pass - I can't remember if we went in January or February now, but I'm leaning towards February :) It was a beautiful day when we went and we stayed for night skiing. It was such a great time!
50. Visit the Fremont Troll - January 17, 2011. Also part of our Tourist Day!
That's Mr. S. up top and some randos to the right
51. Visit the Ballard Locks - January 17, 2011. Tourist Day!
52. Kerry Park - January 17, 2011. I'd like to go back on a clear or sunny day and get some really good pictures of downtown and Mt. Rainier.
53. Go to the top of the Water Tower in in Capitol Hill - January 19, 2011. I'd also like to go back and get some better pictures!
What a gorgeous view!
The elusive Mt. Rainier
That's what we've been up to lately! We are really enjoying our time out here ... it's so nice to be in a different part of the country and have the opportunity to travel around and explore such fun and interesting places!