Happy February friends! It's also Tuesday, so you know what that means ...
Ten on Tuesday! Hop on over to Roots and Rings to link up.
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Hands down, it's a Christmas memory. My parents were SO good at playing Santa and creating special Christmas memories for us. One year, my sister and I got Barbie's Dream House and my parents took the time to set up all the furniture that came with it and adding all our Barbie's and accessories so it was all ready to be played with when we came downstairs on Christmas morning.
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
Hmm, this is a hard one. Obviously I have TONS of great qualities :) But, the one I'm most proud of right now is my punctuality. I am ALWAYS late, so for one of my New Year's resolutions, I chose to work on being on time. And, I must say, I am doing pretty well.
3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
No kids here!
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Hmm, there are a couple. If I had a job, I'd say getting a massage. But, I don't so ... running, yoga, watching sTV or having a glass of wine with a friend.
5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
All the questions are hard this week! I don't think I have one particular favorite restaurant ... I love sushi, so any good sushi restaurant. I like to order shrimp tempura rolls and any special signature roll the restaurant has.
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
My watch - it was my dad's and my David Yurman ring:
7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
I love Thursday nights ... I don't work (and by work I mean volunteer) on Fridays so it's my "Friday" night. Plus there's a TON of good TV on. I like to have a glass of wine and watch lots and lots of TV.
8. What is your favorite dessert?
That's a hard one. I LOVE all things sweet. But, I think the absolute best dessert I have ever had was a chocolate creme brulee from Palomino. It was amazing.
9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion -- Santa brought it to me in my stocking two Christmas's ago and my life has not been the same since. You put a tiny bit on before applying your eyeshadow and your eyeshadow looks perfect all day. It's amazinggg. And it lasts forever. I'm on my second tube. And I use it almost daily.
10. What is your favorite smell?
Fresh mountain air. Or Marc Jacobs Daisy.