Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - #5!

With yesterday off of work and volunteering ... I forgot it was Tuesday!  So, you're getting two posts today.


1. What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day. Do you love it? Hate it?
I'm neutral on Valentine's Day ... I think it's an overrated holiday but it's always nice to get flowers :) 

2. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
Love Actually.  I could watch that movie a million times and never get bored.  

3. Meg Ryan & John Mellencamp: what’s your first reaction?
I haven't heard much about Meg Ryan lately ... what is she up to?  John Mellencamp - Hoosier!  I'd love to see him in concert.  

4. All time favorite poem or quote?  
You'll regret the things you didn't do, more than the things you did.  


5. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without sleep? (like consecutive hours).
Hmmm, I don't think I know this off the top of my head.  I try to sleep as much as possible!

6. What color ink do you prefer to use?
Black.  

7. Share with us a blog that you recently found and fell in love with (and link us!)
Kendi Everyday.  I love her sense of fashion ... she's a great inspiration!


8. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills ... I'd need to win the lottery first though!

9. Mountains or Beach?
I love them both ... but I could REALLY use a beach vacation right now.  


10. With the Oscars around the corner, what’s your pick for best picture?
Well, the only two movies I've seen that are nominated are Black Swan and Toy Story 3.  They are two VERY different movies on two very opposite sides of the spectrum but, of the two, I think Black Swan would win.  

No comments:

Post a Comment