Happy Tuesday friends! Link up over at Roots and Rings to play along this week.
1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
None that are planned so far ... we have about a million weddings to attend but I don't know that we will make it to all of them and I don't really consider going to Indianapolis or Louisville a vacation. Sorry if that offends anyone. What I REALLLLLLLY want is a beach vacation. Desperately. But then I'd have to get in shape.
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
I love summer dresses and wedge sandals. I recently spied this pair on Nordstrom.com and I'm in love:
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Hmm, I like lemonade and really good mojitos. The kind where the bartender muddles everything right in front of you so you know it's going to be amazing.
4. Do you tan or burn?
I used to burn then get a fabulous tan, but now that I live in the Pacific Northwest I'm ghostly white.
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
I have a big goal that I'm working on and will reveal sometime in the near future. I'm also working on a lot of smaller things like getting in shape, running a 5K, planning a beach vacation!
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Salads and grilled fish. And ice cream, but I'll eat ice cream anytime.
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Hmmm, I can't think of a specific song that just screams summer but I'd have to say any country song. I feel like the speed of summer is slower just like most country music!
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Well, I don't know. I don't currently live in a home but that may change since our lease is up at the end of May!
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Smelly seaweed, dead fish and trash. Keep the beach clean!
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Yes, I went to a two week summer camp in Tennessee called Camp Nakanawa. I got very homesick and my dad sent me a box full of books! I still have a manila envelope full of the letters/postcards I got when I was at camp.