Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What we're eating this week ...

We've got some delicious meals planned for the week!

Monday - Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos, courtesy of Tasty Kitchen.  I'm going to make Cilantro Lime Shrimp and serve them on corn tortillas with avocado, black beans and corn.  My mouth is watering just waiting for J. to get home!

Tuesday - Mushroom and Swiss Sliders with Spicy Fry Sauce, courtesy of the Pioneer Woman and Tasty Kitchen.  This recipe caught my eye a few weeks ago and I have been DYING to try it.  I am going to serve these sliders with this fry recipe.

Wednesday - Scallop and Corn Chowder, courtesy of Real Simple.  We are so lucky to have access to fresh seafood, so I am trying to take advantage of it!  J. and I have been eating a lot of scallops lately, and this recipe caught my eye.  It doesn't sound like it will be a very "liquidy" recipe, so I am thinking about serving it over linguine with a salad.  We will see how that works out.

Thursday - leftovers (if we have any!)

Friday - The Pioneer Woman's BBQ Chicken Pizza.  I've made this recipe before and it's fantastic.  I can't remember if I blogged about it or not though.  Whoops!  I even made my own pizza dough, which was so much easier than I thought, so don't let that part scare you!

What are you guys eating this week?

S.E.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment