Friday, August 6, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday...

Here are some of the random things that ran through my brain today:

1.  My ex-boyfriends are getting married in the order that I dated them.  I find this disturbing.

2.  Addy puts herself to bed right after dinner ... which is around 7:00ish or so depending on what time we get around to feeding them.  We're great canine parents, I know.  She always puts herself to bed in MY spot on the bed.  And I always move her when I go to bed.  And she ALWAYS looks surprised that I'm trying to make her move.  You'd think she'd catch on by now.  This literally happens EVERY night.

3.  While being unemployed is bad for my bank account, it has been GREAT for my to-do list.  I seriously have gotten more stuff done this week than in the past year.

4.  I'm convinced that the spirals are the best kind of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.  And I'm having them for lunch ... yum!

5.  I watched the Today Show this morning because the Pioneer Woman was making an appearance.  The show is FOUR hours long.  Seriously, it took me almost all day to watch it.  How do people sit around and watch four straight hours of the Today Show?

Hope you all had a fantastic Thursday ... I am looking forward to the weekend!  Almost there ...

S.E.J.

2 comments:

  1. 1 and 2 cracked me up. I've often wondered the same thing about the Today Show....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on number 1. All serious ex's are married....and are married to the person that they dated RIGHT after me. As you said, disturbing.

    ReplyDelete