Monday, August 23, 2010

Houston, here we come!

I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for my week-long trip to Houston!!!!  SO excited ... for multiple reasons:

1.  I consider Houston my second home.
2.  I haven't seen my family since graduation in May.
3.  I haven't seen my sister since I moved at the end of May.
4.  I haven't seen my cousin since Christmas!!!!
5.  THE CHOCOLATE BAR
6.  Ninfa's Fajitas
7.  We will be celebrating my sweet Grandma's birthday while we are there!
8.  SUMMER WEATHER!
9.  And probably a million other things I forgot to mention ...

So, I hope you all have a fantastic week!  I've written a few posts this weekend that will post during the week and I will try to blog a bit while I'm there ... but I don't like to commit to anything while on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment