Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Weekend!

We are off to Anacortes to go to the Anacortes Art Festival!  It's not a very nice day ... low 60's and supposed to rain, so keep your fingers crossed we don't get rained on!  It's also Mrs. R.'s birthday today (Saturday) ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. R!!!

After the Art Festival, the plan is to head to Seattle and go to dinner and drinks with some friends.

Tomorrow, we plan to head back to Seattle to watch the Blue Angels at Sea Fair!

However, all of the above plans may be cancelled as soon as I get the mail this afternoon.  The last 4 episodes of Dexter, Season 3 are supposed to show up today ... I might just park it on the couch and not move until it's over.

Hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend ... will write more later about our weekend events!

S.E.J.

1 comment:

  1. I was the same way when I was watching Dexter. All other plans got pushed aside once I checked the mail to find Netflix had mailed the next disc.

    ReplyDelete