Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Louis Vuitton!

So I meant to do this earlier ... but I'm lazy.  Sorry.

This was a really popular day for people to be born.  Seriously.  Here's all the birthdays I celebrated today: Mr. R., French Benjamin, President Obama, my old horse Censer, and Loius Vuitton.  (And by celebrating I mean sitting on the couch, watching TV, eating Cheetos and drinking wine).  We all know who is nearest and dearest to my heart:









Thank you, Mr. Vuitton, for creating such a FABULOUS line of products.  As soon as I get a job, I will be stocking up on leather goods.  

In other news, J. asked me tonight if we needed to see Eat, Pray, Love ... umm could he get any better?  I LOVED the book and I can't wait to see the movie.  My advice to all of you ... go buy yourself something fabulous from Louis Vuitton and then go see Eat, Pray, Love.  I can't really think of a better day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment