Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekly Intentions

Last week, E. blogged about a list of ten goals that she wanted to accomplish during the week - her Weekly Intentions.  I like the idea of setting small, doable goals for yourself to accomplish over the course of the week and I need you to keep me accountable!  I typically give myself a to-do list each day, but it's nice to see the big picture!  

My weekly intentions this week are:

1.  Create a flower arrangement for the living room.
2.  Drop off donation at the Second Fiddle (it's been sitting in the corner of my room since before J. left)
3.  Trim Lucy's nails.
4.  Paint my fingernails and toenails.
5.  Cross one thing off my deployment list.
6.  Walk Lucy four times.
7.  Complete six workouts.
8.  Call housing about the air conditioner in my bedroom.
9.  Go to bed before midnight three times (why is this so hard?!)
10.  Respond to emails within 24 hours of receiving them.

Do you have any goals you want to complete this week?  If you want to join in leave a comment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment