Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Little Facelift

Happy Sunday Friends!

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!  Mine has been super productive - but I'll tell you all about that tomorrow :)  One thing that I did finally check off my to-do list was giving the blog a facelift!  She's got a new background, new color scheme and new name - and it's about time!  We've been out of the Pacific Northwest for over three months, so I thought it was time to leave "From the Midwest to the Northwest" behind.  

There is one thing I need help with though, tech savvy friends ... there is a blog banner that matches the new background that I would love to use, but I cannot figure out how to add the blog name to the banner.  I've tried to add the text in Preview and in Powerpoint but it is just not working.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. If you send me the name of the font you are using, I could just make a header in Photoshop for you. Then you can input it as an image file.

    ReplyDelete