Thursday, July 28, 2011

Words on Wednesday

I am *slightly* obsessed with Pinterest.  If I miss a day of Pinterest-ing, I worry about all the cool things I might be missing.  Umm, slightly ridiculous?  Yes.  Do I care?  No.  I think Pinterest is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I love the creator (in a not creepy way, of course).  One of the things I love most about Pinterest, are all the fun quotes I see on there daily.  

  As you may have noticed, I've been a really lazy blogger lately.  So, in the interest of having more structure and routine in my life, I'm going to start doing "Words on Wednesday" and posting some of the great quotes I've found on Pinterest.  The hard part is going to be narrowing them down!

Hopefully, you will enjoy the words as much as I have!  







Happy Wednesday!


1 comment: