Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #22

Happy Tuesday friends!  I hope that this week is off to a good start for you!  Mine has been good, but busy.  I was able to spend most of yesterday working at home and I'm happy to report that I was productive.  It feels good to start the week off on the right foot!  

If you are interested in participating in this week's Ten on Tuesday, visit Roots and Rings to get the questions and link up!  

1.  What colour are your toenails painted?
OPI's Ate Berries in the Canaries ... it's lovely bold pink color!

2.  What colour are your fingernails painted?
OPI's Ate Berries in the Canaries ... I like to match!

3.  What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
OPI!  But, I'd like to try Essie out sometime soon.  I keep hearing great things about their polish and I have loved their colors lately.

4.  As the norm, do you DIY or get mani/pedis?
Well, I prefer to get mani/pedis (at least manis), but we moved away from the place I liked and it's not really in my budget right now either, so I try to save them for special occasions.  My cheap-o nail secret is to get a "polish change" instead of a full mani - it usually only costs $6.00!

5.  Have you ever had a gel mani?  Do you recommend it? 
Nope, I haven't.  I'd like to try one but I've heard bad things about removing the polish.

6.  What is the last movie you watched on television?  (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!  It was on the other night while I was baby-sitting.  I also have Sleepless in Seattle from Netflix to watch as soon as I have time!

7.  What is the last movie you watched in the cinema? 
Bad Teacher.  I want to go see Horrible Bosses next!

8.  Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven't seen?
Probably lots ... I just saw Top Gun and An Officer and A Gentlemen for the first time last fall!

9.  What is your favourite movie soundtrack? 
I like Love Actually's soundtrack and Notting Hill's!

10.  Have you seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
Hmm, I don't think so?  I typically like the books better than the movies but I'll have to think about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment