Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Colors

Now that summer is officially here, I've got to get my feet in sandal shape.  I like to get a pedicure at the start of summer and then alternate between painting my toes myself (so much easier than trying to paint your own fingernails!) and getting pedicures every now and then.  I thought I'd share some of my favorite polish colors with you ... they are all OPI colors, but I want to try Essie out as well.  I've heard lots of good things about the brand and love their new summer colors.

Ate Berries in the Canaries

Pamplona Purple

Bright Lights Big Color
I love, love, love this shade for the summer.

These two are quite summer colors, but I love them anyways:

Lincoln Park After Dark

You Don't Know Jacques

I love the following two for my fingernails when I want a natural look:

Sweet Heart

Mimosas for the Mr. and Mrs.

What are your favorite colors for the summer?

1 comment:

  1. I love linkin park after dark! It's one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete