Monday, October 25, 2010

What we're eating this week ...

J. is back!  Yay.  We are having a short week since my college roommates are coming to visit on Wednesday, but we're going to eat well until then!

Sunday - Baked Potato Soup with sourdough bread and a salad.  This soup was amazing.  I've never been able to find a good potato soup recipe that tastes as good as a restaurant.  Until now.  This soup is definitely going to be a regular in our household.

Monday - Mahi Mahi was on sale at Safeway this week, so we will be having Mahi Mahi filets with asparagus and couscous.

Tuesday - Steaks with leftover Cheesy Chilie Grits from last week and a zucchini squash vegetable medley.

Wednesday - We are going to use the leftover steak to make fajitas.  I am convinced that you can't make good fajitas at home but J. seems to think we can.  I will let you know how that turns out.

I sucked it up and purchased more storage for my photos, so I should be back tomorrow with posts about my trip to Indy/Toledo and recent hikes.  Hope you all had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Mahi mahi and steak sounds soooo good right now. I just ate dinner at it was rather underwhelming. That's what I get for not taking my regular Sunday shopping trip. And if you make successful fajitas, you must post the recipe. I've never made them before!

    P.S. I sent you an e-mail last Wednesday saying that I wasn't going to go to the Yelp event. But I accidentally sent it to myself and never resent it. Oops!

    ReplyDelete