Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More travels ...

I'm sitting at Sea-Tac waiting for my flight to Indianapolis ... I'm going home for the first time since moving to Washington!  Yay!  What's not cool is that my flight is delayed by an hour, which means I will miss my connecting flight in Denver and get into Indianapolis four hours later than scheduled.  Ugh.  Every time I've flown out of this airport, my flight has been delayed.  I must have bad flight luck.  Sadly, I was most worried about how this delay would affect my appointment to get my haircut tomorrow.  

But, as I was sitting here, I started thinking about how much WORSE my situation could be.  As far as airports go, this one is pretty nice.  They have lots of restaurants to choose from and free WI-FI.  So, I got myself a bowl of clam chowder, found a table, and am browsing the internet.  I did some research on the Denver airport since I will be spending 3+ hours there later this afternoon and guess what ... they have free WI-FI too.  I am loving this free internet trend :)

Anyways, I will be in Indy for the next week (with a major detour to Toledo for my best friend's wedding!) and then I will have two weeks to catch up on my blog posts, clean my house, and send out millions of resumes.  Even though J. is gone most days, there's still something about him being gone for 2 weeks that makes me want to be uber productive.  I don't know what it is, but I'll take it!

I hope you all have a great week and thanks for being patient while my life's been out of control busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment