Friday, October 22, 2010

Update ...

This week has been SO busy for me ... but in a good way!  I've actually been up before 11:00 a.m. everyday, YAY.  

I have apparently used up all of my free space for this blog, which seems kind of silly since I've only been posting for a couple of months, so I am trying to decide what my next step will be.  Bear with me while I try to decide if I should just suck it up and buy more storage space or figure out if there is something I can do so I don't have to buy more storage space.

Also, I won my first giveaway!  Life Blessons gave away 250 business cards and I won!  YAY!  Hopefully this will help with my networking and my job search!

Hope you all are having a great week!  As soon as I figure out my whole storage issue, I will have some new posts up about hikes we have done and a recap of Indy/Toledo trip!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you figure the storage thing out. Come to Wordpress!

    I need to get business cards, but I'm always afraid to buy too many and then get fired from my job. But I think having a general contact business card would be kind of nice.

    ReplyDelete