Sunday, July 25, 2010

You've Got Mail ...

I LOVE getting mail.  Checking the mailbox is seriously one of the highlights of my day.  Usually it's just a few bills or a new catalog, but today I got a nice little surprise ... 



A belated birthday present from Katie and Joe!!  Here's what was in it: 


A Marc Jacobs Laptop Sleeve!  Love Love Love M.J.  



Funny Gum:  


They say (in order) "World's Best Beyotch ... References Available Upon Request."  "Don't Have Ugly Children ... As used by the world's most perfect families!"  and "Miracle Birth Control Gum."  Ummm, I LOVE them.  Hilarious.  Especially the one about having ugly children.  Hello Katie and Joe, have you seen me?!  I will not be having ugly children :)  Just kiddddddding, I'm not THAT conceited.  But wouldn't it be great if there was special gum you could eat that ensured your children would be cute?!  

Last but not least, these fun shot glasses were in the package!  I can't wait to use them.  You fill the molds with water, put them in the freezer for a few hours, pop them out of the mold and you've got shot glasses made of ice!!!  How cool is that?  




If you come to my house in the near future, be prepared to take shots, lots of them.  Okay, maybe not lots, but at least one.  

Thanks Katie and Joe for the awesome birthday presents.  Your package made my day and honestly, could not have come at a better time.  Love you both bunches!   

Tonight, J. took me out to dinner at an Italian place we've been meaning to try.  Yumm.  Between him, Katie, Joe and my mom I've been ridiculously spoiled the last two days :)  Keep it up!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment