Saturday, July 17, 2010

For A Good Cause ...

Here's a fun blog I stumbled upon today:  Nat Kat Designs.  She has SUPER cute stuff, especially if you look through her older posts.  I think I am going to order some of these or these or this or this or this for my Christmas decorating this winter.  I just love the ornament canvas!  Don't be surprised if any of the above show up under your tree this Christmas!  

She also designs stationary and is donating all notecard proceeds this month to the Cohen Memorial Trust.  Cohen is the son of Megan, from In This Wonderful Life, a blog I've been following.  He was born in June with a heart defect and passed away two weeks later.  Lots of people in the blogging community have been doing things to raise money to help the Marshall's pay their son's medical bills.  So, if you need some new notecards, these are really cute and the proceeds are going to a good cause.  You can read all about Cohen here  and you can order notecards here.

Hope you are all having a good Friday!  I will be slaving away with my BarBri books all day :)  Today's agenda includes:  Admin/Constitutional Law, Property, Evidence, Torts and Secured Transactions.  Now, doesn't that sound fun?

S.E.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment