Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to the Northwest!

I've been contemplating starting a blog for a while now ... I just kept coming up with a million excuses not to. I'm not funny enough. I can't commit to posting regularly. I'm not a good writer. I can't think of a good enough blog name. The list goes on and on. But, I finally bit the bullet. And here I am!

Blogs are a big part of my life these days. The internet is my favorite method of procrastination while studying ... and I've been studying since June 1st ... so I've been doing a lot of interneting. And that means a lot of blog reading and finding new blogs and blog archive reading. You get the picture. Anywho, the first thing I do when I get up every morning is check my favorite blogs to see if they've posted ... it's my favorite part of the morning! In some ways, it's kind of creepy, here I am reading about people I don't know and used to know nothing about. But now I know what they are doing on a day to day basis. Weird. But also nice to know that there are so many people out there that are a lot like me! I've gotten great recipes, decorating ideas, wardrobe tips, etc. and I love it! I hope to provide that for all of you ... just bear with me while I figure this all out!

And ... blogging is a great way for my friends and family in the Midwest to keep up with my new life out in the Pacific Northwest!

Happy Reading,

S.E.J.


No comments:

Post a Comment