Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday Friends!  

Hong Kong is hands down my new favorite city.  I had the best time last week and can't wait to tell you all about it.  I hope to find some time to catch up on all of your blogs and do some blogging later this week.  Until then, I will leave you with a few pictures: 

Our double decker plane

The view of Hong Kong Island from our hotel pool

Hong Kong from the U.S.S. George Washington

The sun setting over jets on the flight deck

Hong Kong at night

Just looking at these pictures make me want to start planning a trip back!  I cannot wait to tell you all about it later this week!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a blast. I had a great time too! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear more about the trip. The picture certainly make it look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pictures - can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete