Thursday, July 5, 2012

Recipe Updates

When J. is gone I don't usually cook, but this deployment I've been eating well!  (thanks to Mrs. A. and Mrs. D. for having me over for dinner and giving me a reason to cook!)

Two recipes I've tried and loved lately are:


I didn't take any pictures ... whoops!

I did make a few alterations ...

I skipped olives and capers
and I added red bell pepper, cucumbers and feta.

I also thought the dressing was a bit zesty.  I think next time I will tone down the lemon juice.

and a sweet recipe for you ...


These were to die for.  I like to call them Crack Bars because they are so addicting (not that I know what crack tastes like or how addicting it is, but you know).  I followed the recipe to a T.  And I definitely suggest adding the sea salt!



I can't get over how good they are.  Please don't get mad at me when you become addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment