Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Dyson

You know you're old when ....

You get excited about getting this for your birthday: 


 I have been DYING for a Dyson vacuum but just couldn't bring myself to spend the money, even though I have two dogs and a house full of dog hair.  But money is not exactly growing around trees around here and these vacuums aren't exactly reasonably priced. 

But, I have to say, it was worth every single penny.  I got the cheapest model (and at Costco!) and it's amazingggg.  It vacuums hardwood floors (no more sweeping!), my rugs, my small area rugs and everything else you can think of.  It came with attachments that are easy to use on the stairs (finally!) and I even was able to vacuum out my car with it.  I know it's a big purchase, but it's definitely one that I highly recommend.  Especially if you have pets! 



No comments:

Post a Comment