Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni for Target

Unless you're living under a rock, you probably know that the Missoni for Target collection hit stores today.  I browsed the collection online a few weeks ago and didn't see anything that I HAD to have so did not plan on hitting the Tar-jay today.  But, after I dropped Lucy off at the vet this morning, I decided to make good use of my morning and run a bunch of errands.  And one of them just happened to be a return at Target so I decided do a little browsing (since I was there and all).  

Now I know that Burlington, Washington probably did not get a huge shipment of Missoni items to begin with, but I was at Target at 9:45 (1 hour and 45 minutes after it opened) in Burlington (i.e. FARM COUNTRY) and the collection was almost completely sold out.  Well the clothes at least, I didn't spend too much time looking at the house wares.  

This sweater caught my eye: 


And I am happy to say it came home with me!  I think it will be great this fall with boots and leggings.  And it seems really well made.  I am pretty pleased with my purchase. 

But also still confused about how the collection was practically sold out at 9:45 a.m. in Burlington.  BURLINGTON.  If I had gone to Seattle I could understand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment