Does anyone else think this week flew by? I sure did. I've had about a billion thoughts running around in my head all day, so here you go:
- Addy and Lucy had to go get their flu shots today. Addy did fine (she will do anything for food). Lucy had a ROUGH time. So rough, that the vet recommended that I bring her to the vet once a week for "happy visits" so next time she goes to the vet she won't freak out. Seriously.
- I had the Washington license plates put on the Jeep today ... no more blaming my bad driving on being from out-of-state. Sad face :(
- The lady at the grocery store told me I had a good driver's license picture ... compliment of the week! Thank you Mrs. Grocery Cashier.
- I have the world's most annoying client. And I'm going to leave it at that because I don't want to get disbarred for breaching my duty of confidentiality.
- My packing philosophy for my big trip was this: go through my closet, pick out everything I have not worn since I moved here, pack it in my suitcase. I overpacked. MAJORLY. But hey, I've got a closet full of clothes for a warm climate and I want to wear them. And if I take any pictures while I'm gone, you'll have a whole new wardrobe to look at!
- I am nervous about my packing job ... I seriously cannot fathom wearing anything less than jeans, a cardigan, a coat and a scarf everyday. I brought 4 cardigans with me and I'm freaking out. I'm terrified I am going to be cold.
- I got an email today saying that my flight tomorrow with have wi-fi! Which is SUPER nice, because it's a non-stop flight and 6.5 hours long. Let's hope my computer battery is on it's best behavior tomorrow!
- Since my flight is one million hours long (or 6.5) I packed myself snacks. For real. I might look like a huge dork, but I'm sure my fellow passengers are going to be jealous when I don't have to pay one billion dollars for a snack pack.
And, I'll leave it at that ... I think that's enough crazy for one day :)