Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #18

Happy Tuesday friends!  I hope you liked the past two posts on the house.  We've gotten a lot of work done lately, both inside and out, so I will try to do a few posts soon on the improvements we've made.  I don't know about you guys, but I am TIRED today.  I haven't been on a good routine since I got back from Indianapolis.  I need to get it together!  Anyways, let's get on to the main event.  If you want to link up this week, visit Roots and Rings!

1.  What's the recipe for your favorite drink?  (Smoothie, alcoholic, coffee, whatever.)
My favorite smoothie recipe is 8 strawberries, 6 peach slices, a handful of blueberries, a carton of Greek yogurt and a little bit of water.  My favorite coffee recipe is Iced Coffee with 2 pumps of Caramel syrup and a splash of non-fat milk.

2.  What kind of razor do you use?
Bic Soleil!

3.  Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
I don't have a favorite?  I can't remember the last time I watched Sesame Street.  Sorry.

4.  What makes the perfect salad?  (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
Currently, I am loving Organic Spinach with toasted almonds and Kraft Toasted Sesame dressing.  It is delicious.

5.  What was your favorite subject in school?
Hmmm, I really liked my U.S. Government class in high school.  In college, I took a wine tasting class and that was pretty cool :)

6.  What's your favorite summer tradition?
I don't really have any special summer traditions.  I just love a few months of heat and sunshine!

7.  Do you suffer from season allergies?  How do you combat them?
Not really.  If I get stuffy, I generally just take a Benadryl or two.

8.  How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
Every night!

9.  Do you have a bucket list?
Yes, but it's not written down.  It's all in my head.  I've been thinking about doing a blog post at some point in the future to get everything down in one place and have somewhere to keep track of the things I've done.  And also to be able to write about them!  If they are important enough to be on my bucket list, I should probably have some kind of written recap of them!

10.  Do you have any desire to go back to school?
NOPE.  I am overeducated for this job market -- hence my self-employment.  And I am not giving one more penny of my money to an institute for higher education (well, at least until my children go to college).

No comments:

Post a Comment