I'm currently over the middle of America ... I've lost track of exactly where we are, but we should be landing in about an hour or so. Things that I am loving today are:
- A beautiful Pacific Northwest morning ... it made it so easy to get out of bed and head outside for a jog before heading to the airport!
- Hitting the seat lottery on my Southwest flight ... I found 5 magazines in the back of my seat! And not boring magazines, but good gossip-y magazines. Thank you whoever sat here before me!
- Gorgeous weather for flying ... I saw Mount Rainier, Mount Saint Helen's, Mount Adams, the Columbia River, the Grand Canyon (for the first time ever!) and the gorgeous desert surrounding Phoenix. I took plenty of pictures and will post sometime this week.
- Wi-fi on my flight! It's super freaking slow, but it's kept me entertained!
- Super fun plans for the weekend ... apparently Indianapolis knows I am coming for a visit and decided to hold all of my favorite summer activities during my two week visit. Thank you Indianapolis! Tomorrow, I will be brunching at my favorite spot, Hoaglin, with one of my law school besties and then we will be hitting the Vintage Indiana Wine & Food Festival. It is always a good time :)
- And finally, I am LOVING this photo I saw on A Cup of Jo:
It's a satellite picture of Europe at night ... how cool is it?
I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! Seattle-ites, enjoy the gorgeous weather that they have been predicting!