Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Everyone I know (qualifier - everyone I know in the blog world) participates in Ten on Tuesday, so I thought I'd hop on that bandwagon.  I like the questions this week and it means I don't have to be creative on my own!


1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
I usually do not, but I have seem some really cute decorations out there this year ... so maybe. We will see if it fits in the budget or if I can find some cheap and cute things!  
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
My desktop has a picture I took this summer of Peek A Boo Lake.  And it's very organized.  I try to clean it up once a week or so, I hate extra clutter.  
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I have a paper planner that I am currently not using.  I used to use one when I was in undergrad and also in law school.  I've been using Google Calender lately, but I haven't sync-ed (is that proper?) it with my iPhone so it's really not all that handy unless I'm by my computer.  (which, let's be honest, I usually am).  
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I have two main purses that I use.  One black and one brown.  I also just got a small tan purse (thank you Christmas!) that I love and am trying to remember to add into the rotation.  
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
Antoine Dodson.  Duh.  
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
I use TurboTax -- I find it's easy enough for now.  
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming and Washington, D.C.  Whew that was hard.  


8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Canada, Mexico, St. Thomas, Aruba, Bonaire, Japan, Italy, France, England, Ireland, Croatia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Austria.  I think it's pretty obvious that I LOVE to travel -- if I could find a way to make money traveling the world, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
This is hard, but I think 11.  
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
I think it depends on wear you live ... I think I'll pull my sandals out when it hits 60 regularly.  



If you want to join up, hop on over to Roots and Rings and link up!  


Happy Tuesday Friends!  

3 comments:

  1. This really just makes me want to travel more! Especially internationally. So glad you joined in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.... Obviously, we have a RAP-ist here in Linkin Park. I love that youtube clip. I hate to say this, but I love the song and even bought it on itunes. I know, I know.....grr.

    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.....and yo husbands too, cuz the be raping errbody ova herr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me ... Turbo Tax is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete