Happy Tuesday friends! I've had a busy start to my week, but I always feel like those weeks are the most productive! I will be spending the rest of my week observing a trial and my mom is coming out to spend the weekend with us!
Let's get on to the main event ... if you want to play along this week, visit Chelsea at Roots and Rings to link up!
1. How do you feel about Groundhog's Day?
I don't really have an opinion about it -- the weather here isn't that bad right now (sunny and high 40's) so I could definitely deal with 6 more weeks of this. Especially since the weather is usually pretty gray and rainy until June.
2. What color are your fingernails right now?
They are uncolored. Whoops! I love to have my nails done, but every now and then I give them a break.
3. Do you like riddles?
4. When you were 10, how old did you think "old" was? At your current age, how old do you think "old" is?
Hmmm, I probably thought that people in high school were "old," and definitely people in their 20's! Now I think the elderly are old ... haha. And I occasionally think I am old.
5. Do you wish on stars?
I don't make a habit of it, but I have before.
6. Do you recycle?
Yes. Our recycling can is twice as big as a garbage can!
7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
7? I can follow a recipe pretty darn well, but I am not one of those people who can just throw a bunch of ingredients together and whip up an amazing meal.
8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
Nope. I used to get highlights but it was too much to keep up with them.
9. On a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
8. I could definitely work on a few things but overall, I think I have pretty good manners.
10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
J., my mom, Ms. B., my sister and my friend B.!