Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #23 - Laundry Edition

Happy Tuesday friends!  Things around here have been crazy.  It seems like that always happens when I am trying to get ready to go out of town.  I am heading down to the land of heat a.k.a. Houston, Texas and I. cannot. wait. to step off the plane and feel the blast of Texas heat!  

And lay out at the pool and wear all my summer clothes that are currently hibernating :)

Anyways, if you want to join in this week's Ten on Tuesday, head over to Roots and Rings to link up!

1.  Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I try to do it all at once but if I need something that's dirty I'm not opposed to doing a load here and there.

2.  What kind of detergent do you use?
Tide ... not sure what specific type but I always look for the cold water kind.

3.  Do you use fabric softener?
Nope, I don't get the point, my clothes seem soft enough.

4.  Do you use dryer sheets?
Yup, I think Downey?

5.  Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
Well, I guess technically I iron my clothes but I don't really ever iron anything :)  I'm not very good at it.

6.  Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
I don't use starch?  Maybe that's my problem with ironing?

7.  Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
Separate it.

8.  How do you separate it?  By people or by colors?
By colors and types ... darks, mediums, whites, towels, sheets.

9.  What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
I hang up most of my tops ... except for t-shirts, they go in the drawers.  My jeans go in a dresser drawer but my dress pants, skirts and dresses all get hung up.

10.  Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers?  Do they all match?
Plastic.  They do not all match -- most are white, but some are fun colors I inherited from an old roommate.



No comments:

Post a Comment