Monday, August 29, 2011

My Day in Numbers ...

1 afternoon
2 trips to Home Depot
2 bushes that were trimmed down, dug up and thrown out (good riddance!)
2 lavender bushes that were planted
6 ground cover plants that were planted
8 ornamental grasses that were planted
10 bags of mulch that were spread
14 snapdragons that were planted
1,345,543,694 old bulbs that were dug up in the various flower beds (thank you crazy bulb lady ms. georgia i.e. former owner of our home!)
COUNTLESS weeds that were pulled up and thrown out

I cannot thank my mom enough for helping me with all of this hard work today!  We literally transformed my back and side yards this afternoon.  It is definitely not something I could have done on my own (at least in an afternoon).  It also helps me feel WAY more motivated to finish the project now that we've gotten so much done and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!  I hope to post before and after pictures this week along with posts about our trip to Victoria and all the other posts I had planned for this week as well :)  

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment