Monday, August 22, 2011

Deployment Goals

Hello Friends!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

I promise I'll start posting about something other than deployment, but I wouldn't be a true Type A if I didn't sit down and write myself out a to-do list of things to accomplish during this deployment.  And what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't blog about it?  I've got to stay accountable! 

Deployment Goals: 

1.  Get out of bed every day (note I did not say morning, I said day).
2.  Start going to yoga 1-2x a week. 
3.  Keep running and working out. 
4.  Keep eating healthy (totally failed on this goal so far). 
5.  Finish the office. 
6.  Paint the downstairs bathroom. 
7.  Pay off my credit card. 
8.  Pay down J.'s credit card. 
9.  Accomplish everything on my Seattle Bucket List. 
10.  Get my Washington Driver's License. 

So these are the little projects I am going to be working on over the next 4 months.  I'll definitely be blogging about all of them along the way!

1 comment:

  1. If you guys have Bikram out west it is an amazing and challenging type of yoga - great for stress relief.

    ReplyDelete