It's that time again ... Ten on Tuesday! And who doesn't love today's topic ... movies! Very fitting since my post yesterday was all about how much I loved Something Borrowed! As always, visit Roots and Rings to link up and play along!
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmm, that is a hard choice. I've got Something Borrowed on the brain, so I am going to pick it. I can't remember the last time I sat in a movie theater, did not think once about how long I had been there and both laughed and cried.
2. Let's say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
Hmm, maybe Rachel Bilson? I think she is super cute (just like me obviously!), has great style and seems really down to earth. She seems like someone I could be friends with, which I think is an important quality in an actress playing me. It's got to be believable!
3. What's the first movie you remember seeing?
I don't know ... I remember watching Clueless with my sister when I was little and thinking we were so cool. And also seeing Twister at the Drive-In (in Kansas) during tornado season.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of the movie theater in middle school/high school?
I don't think so ... if I did, it clearly wasn't that memorable.
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
I am a Netflix-er! I love it. I've seen so many more movies and television shows than I would have without it. J. and I have been watching seasons of TV shows since we started Netflix. We've seen Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dexter, The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and we're currently watching Mad Men. I also like Redbox but I don't use it as much since we got Netflix.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Javier Bardem. Yum.
7. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
I can't remember the name of the movie ... maybe it will come to me later ... but my friends and I literally got up in the middle of the movie and walked out. It was that bad.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Not usually. I try not to snack but sometimes I can't help it. Plus I like movie theater popcorn so I like to get my snacks at the movie.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love it or hate it?
10. What's the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
Hmm, are we talking the classics or any? I loved all the Toy Storys and Shreks. But, if we are talking classics ... Little Mermaid.