Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What we're eating this week ...

I was slacking for a few weeks, but I'm back on track with my meal planning!  It really does make the weeks so much easier.

Sunday night - I had leftovers from both my lunch and dinner from Saturday, so I had leftovers.  J. spent the night in Anacortes because he had a 7:00 a.m. brief on Monday morning (yuck!)

Monday night - Sesame Shrimp Stir Fry.  J. found this recipe on Allrecipes.com.  It was quick to put together and very tasty.  We served it with rice.  

Tuesday night - Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Tacos.  I am really looking forward to making this recipe.  I love tacos, but making chicken tacos can be such a pain.  This recipe looks amazing ... throw everything in the crockpot before you leave in the morning and dinner will be ready when you get home!  

Wednesday night - The Pioneer Woman's Best Lasagna Ever.  We've had this several times and it's a favorite.  I substitute Italian Herbs for some of the Basil in the sauce, because I think the Basil can be a little overpowering.  

Thursday night - depending on the amount of food we have left over ... we will either be having leftovers or I might make the leftover chicken into enchiladas or tortilla soup.  I'll report back if I do something fancy :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful start to your week ... I've been suffering from a case of the Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment