Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012! 

I never intended to take such a long break from blogging,
 but the month of December was BUSY around here.  

Since my last post, I ... 

worked a lot at the end of November/beginning of December 
saw The Nutcracker at the Pacific Northwest Ballet 
welcomed J. home from his first deployment! 
GOT ENGAGED!!!!!
watched Miss Lucy graduate from Basic Training 
had a very fun and full week in Indianapolis
bought my wedding dress
had a wonderful Christmas in Louisville
and a wonderful week in Houston visiting more family :)

I have lots to blog about ... like wedding plans, Christmas fun, 2011 in review and my goals for 2012.  I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs as well!  I hope your holiday season was filled with family, friends and fun!

4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Congratulations! So excited for you.

    We must get together soon to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!! That's sounds like a super exciting, full, and wonderful December. I second Stevie on getting together. Can't wait to hear more about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all your readers would really appreciate a picture of the ring and a story about how he proposed. K thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete